Terms And Conditions – Perri Cutten – ‘Win A Wardrobe Competition’
Competition dates: March 5th , 2015 – April 30th 11:59pm, 2015.
1. The promoter is Perri Cutten. 54 Cremorne st, Richmond, 3121. ABN: 93005546663
2. These terms and conditions include information on how to enter and prize information. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to take precedence. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents, who are 18 years of age and over.
To enter entrants must:
a. Visit the website www.perricutten.com.au.
b. Enter the competition via the home page or by screen prompt. Enter by entering in your name and email address and selecting enter.
4. Australian residents who have entered their email detail on the Perri Cutten website will receive an email to confirm their entry. Upon entry, entrants will be given the option to invite a friend to enter the ‘win a wardrobe’ competition. Inviting a friend does not confirm an additional entry to the competition it simply invites a friend to enter.
5. Australian residents who enter their email address will automatically agree to accept Perri Cutten’s terms and conditions which agree to receive Perri Cutten communication including offers such as; VIP events, sales.
6. Employees of the promoter (and their immediate families) and its agencies associated within this promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. The promotion commences at 10am (AEDT) Thursday, 5th March 2015 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT), Thursday 30th April, 2015 (“Promotional Period”).
8. The entries will be judged at 12pm (AEDT) on Friday 1st April at Perri Cutten, 54 Cremourne st, Richmond, 3121. The winner will be notified by direct email by Tuesday 5th May, 2015. The winners name and may be posted on the Perri Cutten website.
9. There will be 1 winner selected. Perri Cutten will organise the prize delivery with the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide the correct and complete contact and postal details.
10. If winners fail to claim their prize in response to their email communication within 2 weeks of initial contact, they will forfeit the prize (and no compensation will be given or paid in lieu).
11. Prize must be redeemed within the validity period as specified in the email communication with the winner or prizes will be forfeited.
12. The prize includes:
a. 1 x $2,000 (AUD) voucher to be redeemed via the perricutten.com.au website only. Redemption is valid for 6 months from issue date.
Total maximum retail value of the prize is $2,000 ($AUD).
13. It is each entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the requirements of the terms & conditions. The Promoter will take no responsibility for any entry that has been entered incorrectly.
14. The winner is drawn at random and is randomly selected. No other considerations are taken in selecting the winner.
15. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
16. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
17. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other goods or services nor can it be re-sold. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value, performance, or availability of any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the advertised prize for a prize or equivalent or greater retail value if, for any reason beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter is not able to give the prize-winner the advertised prize, subject to State legislation. Any incidental costs relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
18. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including (but not limited to) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.